Alti 2 Atlas II - Black
Alti 2 Atlas II - Black
ATLAS II Visual Audible Skydiving Altimeter.
The ATLAS II is an electronic altimeter with a digital display that can be used as either an audible or visual altimeter.
The ATLAS II, the evolution of the famous menu-driven Alti-2 Neptune, is now available with the worldwide standard USB-C port for recharging every 4-8 weeks. The ATLAS II comes with a new button you can use even with gloves on. They are so clicky!
Thanks to the lack of battery/filters/maintenance of the ATLAS II, the altimeter has a low cost of ownership. Taking advantage of the tactical heritage, the ATLAS II withstands drop tests from 6 feet (1.2 m) with 1000+G and is waterproof up to 6 feet for one hour. The machined metal case is from aircraft aluminum.
The ATLAS II has added logbook features of 200 jumps, a training mode for AFF ground training, and a manual mode for your convenience.
The ATLAS II is menu-driven. Spend time skydiving – not reading manuals!
- Ruggedized machined aluminum case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging and data transfer through waterproof USB-C
- ECO friendly. Save more than 100 Dollars on single-use batteries over 10 years
- Raised easy-push clicky buttons with protective case recess
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Eight alarm groups; Includes both free fall and/or canopy alarms
- Canopy alarms include approach alarms preceding each selected alarm altitude
- Canopy alarm volume is adjustable for those who wish to hear alarms from their wrist
- Logs over 200 jump Profiles and over 2,500 jump Summaries
- Jump odometer for fast-paced training days
- Time under canopy and free fall time are logged
- USB-C for connection to different types of third-party applications.
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kph
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Electroluminescent Backlight
- Free Fall Alarm Group
- Canopy Alarm Group
- Exit Altitude
- Canopy Deployment Altitude
- Free Fall Time
- Canopy Time
- Average Speed
- Speed at four different altitudes
The adjustable hand mount for the ATLAS II is included.
Every sport altimeter that leaves Alti-2 production in DeLand, Florida, or in the UK are individually tested in a pressure chamber, including video evidence, before they ship out! Trusting your altimeter should be justified.
2.44” x 1.69” x .47”
1.4 oz (without mount)
-20° C to +60° C
Max Depth (Waterproofing)
6 feet 1 hour
Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Manufactured by Alti-2 in DeLand, Florida.